Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas - Wrapping and Packaging



I absolutely love Christmas, and tend to be one of those annoying people who start planning for it in early November. I’m going for a bit of a homemade with love theme this year, incorporating bought presents with some crafty work so my loved ones have a little extra to open.  One of my most favourite things about Christmas is deciding my wrapping theme – from the colours, tags, ribbons and all sorts of different embellishments. Anyone who shares my obsession with Pinterest will know how many hours you can spend trawling through so many crafty ideas – and there are so many boards on there that can help inspire you for all things Christmas.
So my theme this year – home made and sparkly! Brown kraft paper prettied up with sequins, glitter tags, jute, doilies and another new obsession – washi tape.  




The brown kraft bags and washi tape can be purchased from Emerald and Ella. The free printable hand made tags can be downloaded from Hey Look




1 comment:

  1. Wow, wonder which one is mine. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete